JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I screwed up and when I was reassembling my Mark III , I was watching YouTube at the same time. After putting the bolt in I flipped the hammer up instead of making sure the hammer strut was in the right spot. I got the gun back together, but the gun won,t fire. When I tried to disassemble it the mainspring housing only comes out about half an inch and then stops. Does anyone have any ideas on what I need to do so I can disassemble it.

The hammer strut is probably stuck on the little cross pin in there. You need to put the magazine in it, pull the trigger and whack it with a dead blow hammer to bump it loose. Only takes a little whack in the upper rear grip area.

Pop the magazine out and pull the disassembly lever out again, it should come out all the way now.

The mark III has the mag safety so it needs the mag in when trying to get the hammer loose.

Actually I found a link to what I was thinking....
http://www.guntalk-online.com/TroubleshootingPage.htm

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top