JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
purchased this a few years back right when the mark3s were coming out, the seller said it was a limited edition mark 2. my question was "why is it limited" he said "because its the last series of this type that will be manufactured." whatever, i got a good price on it. recently ive been doing some searching and last month found one NIB or so claimed at gunsamerica. selling price was 550$. i cant find any info on this gun and would really like some help placing its value and how common it is. thanks ahead for all the great info.

hope this works.

I think this is a pretty bad price for 550. I got my Mark 3 for 250 bucks brand new. Now, the Mark 3 has the LCI and the mag disconnect, but otherwise it is exactly the same.

As for it being a special edition, i think he was lying to you. I don't see any reference to that anywhere online.

thanks for your response. i didnt pay 550 for it. its just a listing i saw, however the mark 3 is currently in production and the mark 2 is not. as i understand this is why the price has gone up. i just checked my reciept, in 2004 (the year ruger stopped production on the mark 2) i paid 290$ for this gun. i couldnt find any info on the net either, not one reference to this particular gun (other than previoulsy mentioned). could that mean its rare? or just worthless. anyway i like it and its a real fun gun. mark 3s are great to but i get by with this one. also i realize there are many Mark2s in circulation, but ive only seen one other like this in 4 years. thanks again.

well after forever of searching i found that gun on gunsamerica. i was mistaken it was 450 not 550, to many #s swirling in my brain. that sounded high even to me, duh. anyways its a mark II mk4b. but i still dont know why its a limited. i would ask but the listings been closed. heres the address.
http://www.gunsamerica.com/90151044...B_MKII_TARGET_LIMITED_EDITION_22LR_PISTOL.htm

once again infor would be great. im not interested in selling just knowing what i have. im starting to think that they just call it a limited to charge more money:s0114: but from what i read they didnt make that many.

yes, ive read that the stainless mk4b limited is sought after. i would only let mine go for something special. it realy is a enjoyable gun to have. and super cheap to shoot too.:s0155:

I bought this stainless 6" for $225.

Picture-010.jpg

For not a whole lot more, I picked up this Government Target:

Picture-005.jpg

The Target model was in great condition with a couple little handling marks. The Goverment Target was molested around the take down lever and looks horrible. One day I'll take the time to clean it up, but it's all cosmetic so I'm not too worried.

I'm flabbergasted by the price of .22s lately. They aren't made of gold :drunk:

Picture-008.jpg

Picture-006.jpg

i know this will change how the thread is catoragized but times have gotten rough and unless i can make a sale on some things i may have to part with this. i prefer to sell to someone who has participated in the forum so thats why i mention it here. anyone want to make an offer on this pistol? i would like to see what it will bring.....maybe it can solve my $ problems for a time. im sad to even be posting this.:( cash only unless i can make a quick profit on a trade. (so blunt but at least its truthfull)