JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$415
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ruger MK II Government Target Model, 6 7/8" Bull Barrel, Blued

Volquartsen part upgrades include sear, hammer bushing, adjustable trigger and on the bolt - extractor and firing pin. Slightly under 2 lb trigger pull

Ruger scope base and rings, Hogue grips, 2 magazines, soft case

Factory test target and Ruger TM MKII-678-1 Technical Manual

The Ruger GTM was one of the best of the MKII .22 auto series. This one has been upgraded with Volquartsen parts to make it even better. Ready to use with iron sights or with a scope.
I do have a Leupold M8-2X available for this with buyer option to purchase before I list it separately. Some Rugers are loose, some are tight and this one has a snug fitting mainspring bolt stop pin. A nylon punch is included for tapping it out and in. If you are interested in this but have never disassembled or assembled one of these earlier MK series pistols I will be happy to give instruction. It's easy once you know what has to be positioned where when situating the mainspring assembly. This is a great target gun ready to go.

Sorry, No Shipping. Buyer to pay FFL transfer fee. Vote No on Measure 114.

IMG_8373 (Medium).JPG IMG_8374 (Medium).JPG IMG_8375 (Medium).JPG IMG_8376 (Medium).JPG IMG_8377 (Medium).JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service