JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Lynnwood
State
Washington
Safe Queen time........Up for sale is a Ruger Mark II Government model Target. 22LR, 6 7/8 barrel, Volquartzen adjustable sights with night sights, and fiber optic front sight. One extra magazine. Hogue rubber grips. The thing looks like new, no scratches or dings. $500.00. NO TRADES. Transfer at Sound Loan.
Anybody that has dealt with me knows how well I take care of my stuff. PM if interested. Sorry no box. These Government models are very hard to find.

20220304_155436.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Very nice!!
I'm of the opinion that anyone who regularly shoots handguns should own at least one 22 target pistol, and this would be high up on my list of recommendations. I've got a mark IV Target, but after shooting it next to my Belgian Challenger and Medalists, both of which have 6 7/8" barrels, I find myself wishing it had the extra inch or so of barrel length.
Good luck with your sale!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.