JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Ruger Mark III 22/45 Target Model with 5.5" Bull barrel, and was wondering what the difference is between the Mark III and Mark II??

I have seen a couple of Mark II's for sale on this forum, but can't tell what the differences are??

Any opinions or knowledge??

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

MKII/45/MKIII/45 have a different grip position(same as a 1911) MKII/MKIII, also the MKIII are more lawerized and have more safties and a narrower grip otherwize pretty much the same. I love my MKII with the 5.5bbl.

I took the mag safety out, then the loaded chamber indicator. Many Mk II's have the mag release in the butt instead of where it belongs behind the trigger. I wouldn't tolerate that myself.

I don't see a stupid worthless key lock on Mk II's but that's something else on the Mk III I got rid of quick.

Other than that my Mk III is a great gun, extremely accurate, I cannot over emphasize that, and it shot very well right out of the box.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top