JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
there are 50 states...was wondering if your search is limited to just your state thus the 1/50th, ...I have a couple of these...just so you know: stainless mark 2, .22's are disappearing and are going for pretty decent prices, along with the fact that they are in fact escalating in value....as you read this....!!!!

Wish I had bought all that I saw during the last two years....not the Blue models tho...even the no frill basic stainlss model in some cases brings more gelt than their decked out Blue models...can put thousands of round thru stnless, clean it up and it will look new....no blue can hold upto that...

there are 50 states...was wondering if your search is limited to just your state thus the 1/50th, ...I have a couple of these...just so you know: stainless mark 2, .22's are disappearing and are going for pretty decent prices, along with the fact that they are in fact escalating in value....as you read this....!!!!

Wish I had bought all that I saw during the last two years....not the Blue models tho...even the no frill basic stainlss model in some cases brings more gelt than their decked out Blue models...can put thousands of round thru stnless, clean it up and it will look new....no blue can hold upto that...

I would entertain having one shipped in from another state if the price is right. What are you asking on yours? That is if they are for sale?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.