Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger Mark II .22lr Bull Barrel.

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by nwsportsman, Jul 6, 2013.

1. nwsportsman

nwsportsman Portland, Oregon Member

Selling a Ruger Mk II in 22 LR. Blued with a 5 1/2 inch bull barrel. Model MK2 22/45. Has very nice rubber after market grips, with the original ones under them. Adjustable rear sight. Front sight is angled inward to reduce glare. Comes with 2 ten round factory mags. Trigger brakes very crisp. Great gun all around. $380 503-431-9351

Ruger 1.jpg

Ruger 2.jpg

2. renfield

renfield Portland Active Member

This is the same gun I sold you for $320 less than two days ago! I said I'd give you your money back if it didn't work out for you. Disappointing, truly. I'm sorry your integrity is only worth the $60 difference to you.

spider, Frankenrifle, bcdon and 3 others like this.
  3. bugster42

bugster42 portland New Member

I'll give you 100 bucks for it. Just out of principal.

4. mbklmann

mbklmann portland New Member

I'll give you $200 and a case of beer.

5. nwsportsman

nwsportsman Portland, Oregon Member

Damion aka renfield did not express in any way that I was not allowed to sell the gun after I bought it. In fact, it is my pistol and I can do what ever I want. why should he care? I bet he made money on the deal, and I'm not crying... bugster42, unless you work for a charity get real.

6. renfield

renfield Portland Active Member

Its nothing to do with the money, people make money from all kinds of deals. I knew I was selling you a very nice gun, I don't try and con people, if that's what you think this is about then you miss the point entirely. It is about principle and honesty. You made me an offer by email for $320, I called to accept.

You arrived and tried to beat me down to $300 based on the fact you said "you didn't know the gun". "the sights might be out". and "you've been stung before". I informed you someone on here had offered me $350 before you arrived, and I didn't take that because you were on your way. Despite that you continued to try and knock me down, even though you clearly only ever intended to flip the gun as soon as you legally could. You are dishonest, and lack accountability as well as integrity or the maturity to accept responsibility for dishonoring yourself.

It is the community the looses out because of members who do this, it gives shooters a bad name, and discourages people to join or even complete deals on forums like this. That's what this is about. Again I'm sorry for you, that your integrity is only worth $60, I'm not loosing any sleep.

Papa Jon, d2the3, bugster42 and 3 others like this.
  7. bugster42

bugster42 portland New Member

Renfield,

Thank you for showing us the truth to this posting. It seems that adds like this are what have driven our ammo and firearm prices through the roof. I would love to own that Ruger but, I cannot support the price gouging that has been happening over the past few months. Thanks again.

And NWsportsman,

I do work for a charity. It's called "IWLOURBMWCHI" which stands for "I WOULD LOVE TO OWN A USED RUGER BUT MY WALLET CAN'T HANDLE IT." Would you like to donate? There is no commitment. Just a one time donation of a Ruger mark 2 22/45 bull barrel and you can write it off on your taxes for 2014! No phone calls in the middle of the night, no spam in the e-mail box, NO CONTACT AT ALL! And it's free to use, promise.

Thanks for the consideration.
    Your truly,

bugster42

founder of the IWLOURBMWCHI

P.S. but I would not blame you for taking the 200 and a case of beer :thumbup:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.