JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Want to buy a Ruger Mark II stainless only (no blued guns), bull barrel model preferred.
Not interested in Mark I or Mark 3 or Mark 4 or any 22/45 models, just the standard stainless steel mark 2.

Cash in hand.
Let me know what you've got!

Thanks!

Thanks, I did see the first ad, but didn't see the second one. Hard to justify the price of these guns when a brand new mark 4 is only $50-$100 more.

In defense of the sellers of the above 2 pistols mentioned. Those are damn good deals on stainless MKII's. The mkII has a cult like following and for good reason. You wouldn't be asking to buy a mkII if you yourself did not like them. I would not sell my stainless mkII's to anyone, for less than the prices listed on the above posted pistols. I think you should just buy a new mk4 since they are only "$50.00-$100.00" more in price..

Bought a Volquartsen Scorpion instead. Sighted it in this weekend and holy crap! It is incredible! Probably won't need a mark II at this point.

I have bought probably 20 Ruger Mark II's over the years and still own 2 currently. I do like them, just not willing to pay that much for one at this time. Last stainless Mark II that I bought just 6 months ago was a 5.5" target in excellent shape and only paid $250 for it. Seller was happy, I thought the price was OK but not incredible.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.