JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
lilsqueve2003:

For me, you have kind of wore out your new guy status by not posting in your other threads or even acknowledging any help offered there.

But that's just me...do you even have a MKI?
Last I knew you didn't even have a magazine....now you are looking for grips.

I was born at night, but it wasn't LAST night.

Just sayin'
Tilos

Well I agree it would be nice if you followed up with folks who spent the time to try to help you solve your problems regarding if and how your problems were resolved. I have followed several of your posts with your Mark I (originally you said it was a Mark II but the pic you posted was obviously a Mk1--no bolt release above the left grip panel). Lots of folks have tried to help you but we never hear what it was that fixed your problems, or if the problem was fixed. You should realize that the fix to such problems may be of use or general interest to others (like myself) that may own Mk1, Mk11 or MkIII pistols, especially since its pretty rare that one of these pistols breaks or malfunctions. But I will say that following up like this is something a lot of others neglect to do on this site, so you were not necessarily out of line....just not very appreciative or communicative with folks who try to help you. Also for future reference you can get almost any part you desire for your pistol from Ruger. I bought grips and parts to rebuild the bolt assembly on one of my MkIIs a few years back and they were quick and easy to deal with. Also if you Google Ruger Mark I Manual you can get a pdf download of the manual for your pistol that lists all parts and tells you how to buy them from Ruger. The is a must have and a must read if you own a Mk1 and don't have the manual.

Personally, I don't hold anybody to report results here from their questions. My answers are offered as that: answers. Whether they bear fruit or not is not my concern, but admittedly somtimes I may ask if I helped. Alternately, I have had questions answered here, and did not specifically acknowledge receipt of those answers.

Now: as to Ruger auto .22's, I got a set of Pachmayr grips for a Ruger auto 22, and it had no provision for the slide release lever.

Probably for a Mark I, and my pistol was Mark II.

"Scuse me while I whip this out!" Mister Dremel had a lot to say about that lack of provision, and in 10 minutes those grips worked.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top