JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Since I bought my .30-06, I have acquired several other rifles that fill the niches that it did. A .300 Wby for elk, an M1 Garand for deer (among others), etc. So this one is expendable.

This is an all-weather Ruger M77 MkII in .30-06. Its been hunted with, so there are a few scuffs here and there. Nothing major. I did not like the synthetic stock it came with, so I put on a nice Ruger laminate wood stock. Much better looking. So its nicely set up for our wonderful unpredictable weather here in Oregon.

It has the standard Ruger rings included as well as a box of Remington 165 grain with it (there is no point in getting a new toy with no batteries).

As for price. I would love to keep this local in Oregon if possible (central Oregon, even better, but I'll drive if necessary). The FTF price is $500 with the laminate stock, rings, and ammo. I would be happy to accept trades for either a S&W j-frame .38 spc (snubby) or a Ruger sp-101 in .357 plus a bit of cash. Other trades considered.

I don't have pictures taken of this rifle at the moment, but will try tonight and will email to anyone interested. I don't have many posts on this site, but you can check my feedback at THR or firingline under the same name.

Thanks.

you can email me @ [email protected]

I have a hankering for a S&W J-frame. I would prefer an older model (especially a 38 or 49, bodyguard, shrouded hammers), but would consider a 36 or 60. Prefer non-lock, hammer mounted FP, but will look at all offers.

If you had to have the scope as well (Nikon Monarch, beautiful scope), it could be worked out.

Trade preferences (in some sort of order)

S&W 38 Bodyguard
S&W 49 Bodyguard
S&W 36 or 60
M1 carbine
RIA .38 Super (non-chromed version)
Glock 32, 33, or 27
Other S&W J-Frames (in .38 or .357)
Ruger sp-101 .357
Others trades considered (although it would have to be a very special shotgun to get past consideration).

Heading to the lake for a few days. Will return PM's and emails when I get home on Thursday. Hopefully someone has a trade for me by then.

Have had several tire kickers, but no one has confirmed yet. Scope can stay or go. Cash price as $475 for just rifle, $700 for scope and rifle. Trades encouraged. I need a new toy. Cash acceptable also, I can finish projects. :cool:

I'm bored with this rifle, so I'll drop ftf price to $450 and see if that helps. Still would love a trade. The scope in the picture can be negotiated for it you really want it. Otherwise it'll go on another rifle.

CONSOLIDATED INTO A NEW THREAD.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.