Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger M77 MkII .30-06 Laminate Stock Stainless

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by MountainBear, Jun 20, 2009.

1. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

Up for trade:

I am consolidating my gun collection, getting rid of some redundant pieces. I have a few pieces I'm looking to add to my collection as well.

Ruger m77 mkII .30-06 stainless in a wood laminate stock. It has a 3-9x40 Nikon Monarch scope. Hunted with, but never abused. Rifle can be sold or traded with or without the scope, but scope only goes with the rifle, not separate. $475 for just the rifle, or $725 for rifle and scope (FTF prices). I will throw in a box of Remington ammo with a FTF trade (I don't want to ship it).

I am looking for the following guns. Remington 700 .308 heavy barrel, S&W bodyguard .38 spc., Ruger Single-Six stainless, or an AR (or parts). I also have a bow on separate thread available that I could add to a trade. I would like to keep trades FTF in Oregon if possible, I hate paying the state for a background check. I have my Oregon DL and CHL and would like other person to show the same if possible.

Can add pistols for the right deal:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?p=75895#post75895

left-side clsoe-up Ruger.jpg

Ruger M77 MkII Rifle.jpg

002 (2).jpg

2. MountainBear

Still looking for trades. Something new to play with.

3. MountainBear

$475 for the rifle with rings and box of Remington 165 gr. corelokt. Trades are prefered.

I need a compact carry gun. S&W or Ruger snubbie, or Glock, S&W M&P, HK, Walther, or XD. Caliber is not as important as size for me. I prefer 4" or shorter barrel in autos, but am open to 9mm, .357 Sig, .40, .45, 10mm, etc.

I can add $100 or so to a good deal, or have other stuff (guns, ammo, gear) to add to any trade if necessary.

4. MountainBear

No longer sold. Buyer flaked.

5. MountainBear

One buyer flaked, another stepped up, so rifle is SPF, again...

Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.