JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for trade:

I am consolidating my gun collection, getting rid of some redundant pieces. I have a few pieces I'm looking to add to my collection as well.

Ruger m77 mkII .30-06 stainless in a wood laminate stock. It has a 3-9x40 Nikon Monarch scope. Hunted with, but never abused. Rifle can be sold or traded with or without the scope, but scope only goes with the rifle, not separate. $475 for just the rifle, or $725 for rifle and scope (FTF prices). I will throw in a box of Remington ammo with a FTF trade (I don't want to ship it).

I am looking for the following guns. Remington 700 .308 heavy barrel, S&W bodyguard .38 spc., Ruger Single-Six stainless, or an AR (or parts). I also have a bow on separate thread available that I could add to a trade. I would like to keep trades FTF in Oregon if possible, I hate paying the state for a background check. I have my Oregon DL and CHL and would like other person to show the same if possible.

Can add pistols for the right deal:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?p=75895#post75895

left-side clsoe-up Ruger.jpg

Ruger M77 MkII Rifle.jpg

002 (2).jpg

$475 for the rifle with rings and box of Remington 165 gr. corelokt. Trades are prefered.

I need a compact carry gun. S&W or Ruger snubbie, or Glock, S&W M&P, HK, Walther, or XD. Caliber is not as important as size for me. I prefer 4" or shorter barrel in autos, but am open to 9mm, .357 Sig, .40, .45, 10mm, etc.

I can add $100 or so to a good deal, or have other stuff (guns, ammo, gear) to add to any trade if necessary.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.