JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a stainless rear sight base for a Ruger M77 Mark II in 300 win mag. Anyone have one or know where I might find one. Ruger does not carry parts for the Mark II any more as they are discontinued.

Thanks

I'm looking for the factory base for the rear iron sight not any type of scope base. These seem to be pretty rare since there weren't many factory rifles with iron sights.

Thanks

The Hawkeye series is nearly identical to the MKII so you might consider a rear sight base from one of the rifles in the Guide Gun or Hawkeye African line. These are a barrel mounted sight. The other cool option would be the rear sight from the Gunsite Scout. It fits on the action in place of the rear scope ring.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.