JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ruger M77 Mark II All-Weather stainless .300 Win Mag in good condition, and Simmons 4-12x scope and aftermarket rings. 24" barrel. Previous owner replaced the "boat paddle" stock with a Hogue stock.

This was originally purchased for an elk hunt that never was back in 2003. I'm selling to raise funds for some other projects as i don't really have a need for this rifle now.

$450. Not interested in any trades. Transfer to take place at Tigard Pawn 4 More.

****Edit - i found 7 boxes of ammo i'm had and adding as a package : 5 Remington Core-Lokt and 2 Winchester Power Point, both are 180gr.*****

IMAG0170.jpg IMAG0173.jpg IMAG0179.jpg

IMAG0170.jpg

IMAG0173.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

Last Edited:
Might ship if you're willing to pay the additional shipping. No idea on round count. I bought used in 2003 for more than i have listed now, and that's without the scope. I personally put about 60 rounds out of it, but have no idea on what it saw before me. It's .300 WM, so i can't image the round count is that high....you just don't go out pinking with these bad boys.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.