JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a nice Ruger .25-06 that I have hunted with for the last few years. Moving out of quarter bore to free up some room in the safe and on the reloading bench. This is the 26" heavy barrel with a 3 position safety and 2-stage trigger. It has been upgraded with a H-S Precision stock and comes with the factory laminate stock. I also have 2 sets of rings with it, the stainless offset that is on it and a black set same height, no offset.

$650 obo

Also if you are interested, I have brass, bullets and a redding die set for it(for an additional cost or to match a trade)

Only trade I'm really looking for right now is a Stihl in the 044-461 range, but let me know what you have, never know what might catch my fancy

20151220_163735_zps1feiy9mz.jpg
20151220_163828_zpsnt5p2tv8.jpg

What kinda groups did you get with this rifle? Bullet, powder load?
I never did as much research into loading for it as I had planned, but was getting around an inch average with nosler 115g ab's which is what I hunted with. I had a bunch of hand loads that came with it that were a lighter varmint bullet that were getting 3/4".

I'm traveling so don't have my load work ups for it handy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top