JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Jblm
State
Washington
Title sums it up. Looking for a m77mk2 in 260 rem with the zytel stock. I'm aware that these are starting to get hard to find and keep going up for some reason. Remember when they first came out you couldn't pay people to hunt with one. Some still may feel that way. … The 260 rem is one that's even harder to find so Im not expecting much… I Seen a member had one listed back in 2017 and not sure if it ever sold but the post was closed. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone has one they are willing to part with.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have one in 300 Win Mag. Had Timney trigger installed on it over 25 years ago. And I am having a new Bell and Carlson stock installed on it in the coming week.
I imagine that Win Mag isn't the most forgiving in the skeletal stock yeah?? I bought a cheap Ruger American predator when they came out and had to change the stock to allow for a little more cushion.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.