JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$525
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
243 Winchester
City
Beavercreek
State
Oregon
Very clean mark2 good blueing and stick. Shots tight. Has a tasco scope that is sighted in on it. Asking 525 OBO
20191011_120332.jpg 20191011_120337.jpg 20191011_120346.jpg 20191011_120401.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I had nearly that same exact rifle only in the laminate stock. About it second hand from a guy and took it to Eastern Oregon to mess around with that one day. I bought a box of decent ammunition and when I got it the guy said it was cited in dead on at 200 yards. I took it with a grain of salt.

I found an old beer can and I set it on the berm about 200 yards from my truck. At the crosshairs of the scope right dead center on the can and squeezed off the shot. Nothing...

I thought maybe the guy was using a totally different kind ammo or something so I tried again using the hood of the truck as arrest. Still nothing.

Finally I took my third shot and was really frustrated because I hadn't been able to knock the can over.

I decided to walk over to the can and move it closer and when I got up to it I could see three shots two overlapping, and one Half an inch off. I guess the bullets were going so fast they went right through the Can without knocking over.

was a pretty good day. What a great rifle

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top