JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$575
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Kennewick
State
Washington
Zip Code
Synthetic stock Ruger Model 77 Hawkeye in .308 Win. with Leupold American Marksman 3-9X scope. Like new, includes 2 boxes Federal 150 gr Power-Shok ammo. (Its preferred ammo). $575 with scope. $475 without scope. Consider CZ 455 .22 or in part trade 20181125_140314(0).jpg 20181125_140218.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I used to live in Aberdeen. So glad I moved to the "right" side of the state years ago.
If you are interested, I could let you know the next time we visit my wife's sisters in Centralia. We might even squeeze in a trip to Ocean Shores, and you could take a look at it.

I used to live in Aberdeen. So glad I moved to the "right" side of the state years ago.
If you are interested, I could let you know the next time we visit my wife's sisters in Centralia. We might even squeeze in a trip to Ocean Shores, and you could take a look at it.
That would be awesome man. I actually live in shores, my zip is just hoquiam lol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.