JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up on the chopping block is my Ruger .30-06 hunting rifle, as I no longer live in Alaska and haven't had any use for it since the move. It's a 1990 mode, unsure on any specifics beyond what the serial number tells me. Not a safe queen; this gun has been carried through the brush and taken on many boat trips but is in overall good shape for being 31 years old. Some minor scuffs and superficial rust spots from being in storage. Has iron sights and no scope rings, and comes with the crappy sling pictures.

Selling for money, because with COVID I have not had the chance to get my Oregon ID since the move so I don't believe I am allowed to purchase or trade firearms despite technically being an OR resident by now. Shooter's Service Center is my preferred choice for the transfer, but could be persuaded to bring it elsewhere.

Thank you for looking, and happy hunting!

1E6E697E-AD6D-4C67-B634-E9859344D125.jpeg 6329E26D-70FD-4978-A315-F6CDE661AAF1.jpeg A0BF1181-2E68-4170-BAA8-F4D85F55775B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service