WTS OR Ruger LCR 38 +P, Plus Extras. Great Package, Great Deal!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
**** PRICE DROP ****
WAS $450, NOW $360 WITH (PARTIAL) TRADE OPTIONS ADDED
WANTING TO GET THIS SOLD SO I WILL CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS
BUT PLEASE, USE PM AND DON'T POST OFFERS IN THE THREAD

Health issues forces sale, or I would not be getting rid of this. One of my favorite guns, ever.....

This will be a very good deal for someone on an outstanding lightweight revolver, with a nice package of accessories and ammo. The LCR is a good shooter and has a GREAT DA TRIGGER!

Selling my lightly used and excellent condition Ruger LCR, Model 5401. This is a package, with some ammo to get you started, accessories, and a very nice Front Sight upgrade. Package includes...….

A lightly used and well-kept Ruger LCR 38 +P. These generally sell new for $375 - $400. I paid 4 bills for mine. I've put no more than 100 rounds through it. It is clean and well maintained.
Ruger 5401 LCR 5RD 38SP +P 1.87

XS Standard Dot Tritium Front Sight. These sell at retail for around $50 - $60. I have the original factory front sight that will come with it, as well as the pin punch for installation.
https://www.amazon.com/XS-Sight-Sys...+lcr&qid=1556914873&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

Bianchi Speed Strips (2 ea), retails about 7 bucks for the pair....
https://www.amazon.com/Bianchi-1014010-Speed-Strip-Caliber/dp/B000JVKLTU/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2ZF4LPSXC3ANK&keywords=bianchi+speed+strips+38+357&qid=1556913288&s=gateway&sprefix=bianchi+speed,aps,205&sr=8-1

Tipton Snap Caps. Two new unopened packages, which retail for around $14 each.
https://www.amazon.com/Tipton-Snap-Caps-Special-Magnum/dp/B0048KFHKQ/ref=sr_1_1?crid=31SU31RAH7DAB&keywords=tipton+snap+caps+38+special&qid=1556912990&s=gateway&sprefix=tipton+snap,aps,209&sr=8-1

UTG Pocket Holster. These are really pretty nice for being an inexpensive "off brand". Never used, around 5 - 6 bucks at Amazon....
https://www.amazon.com/UTG-3-9-Ambidextrous-Pocket-Holster/dp/B00749SYYO/ref=sr_1_3?crid=2G4IICR4TS8V3&keywords=utg+pocket+holster&qid=1556913234&s=gateway&sprefix=utg+pocket,aps,206&sr=8-3

Winchester Factory ammo, 130 gr FMJ, 50 rounds in an MTG case. A 50 round box normally retails for around $13 - $15.
.38 Special ammo handgun Winchester : AmmoSeek.com

Hornady American Gunner Defense Ammo, XTP Bullets, one 20 round box, retails around $12. Also throwing in 7 rounds of Hornady Critical Defense, FTP Bullets.
.38 Special ammo handgun Hornady : AmmoSeek.com

Magtech Factory ammo (not pictured), 158 gr, 50 round box, retails for around $15 - $18

P1020026.JPG

P1020027.JPG

P1020029.JPG

P1020031.JPG

Was originally $450 for the package, now asking $360 and the buyer covers the fees in the Salem/Keizer area. Prefer to meet at Coat of Arms or Arms Northwest in Keizer (each will do the transfer for $30 total). This is a seriously good deal, and I will be taking a significant loss.

I would be willing to consider taking one or a combination of the items below as partial trade...…
  1. Some quality 9MM Factory Ammo as partial trade. Remington, Federal, Winchester, Blazer Brass, and the like, and/or...….
  2. A Savage Rascal single-shot .22 in new to very good condition, something that I can share with my grandson as he gets older.

I also have a very nice Walther PPQ M2 9MM, LE Edition, for sale here: WTS OR - Walther PPQ M2 9MM

If a buyer is interested in both I would be happy to discuss a discount.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom