JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Selling my Ruger LCR .357mag. This gun has fired approximately 100 rounds of .38spl/.38spl +P and less than 25 rounds .357mag. Included are everything you would get from the factory - box, soft case Hogue Tamer grips, lock, fired case, paperwork. Additionally, I am including a set of Crimson Trace grips (installed), a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster, and HKS speed loader. I have a small amount (~100 rounds total) of .38spl/.38spl +P and .357mag that I will include with the sale as well. Every single item looks as new as it did when it came out of the box. I am selling it because I do not carry it enough to justify the amount of money put into it.

Total amount invested in this package is around $725-750 (not including the small amount of ammunition); I am looking for $650 OBO and would prefer a FTF sale, however shipping is available if needed. Please do not low-ball me, this is essentially a new gun and while I may sell for less than $650, I am in no rush and will not take a huge loss on this.

E-mail contact is preferred - I only log in here once every other day or so!

I am not actively looking to trade but there are a few things I am looking for in the near future:

Aimpoint T1/H1, EoTech XPS2-0 or Vortex SPARC
Bulgarian Makarov (9x18M, fixed sights only)
H&K PSP (and to a lesser extent, P7M8)

2elbds2.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.