JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ruger has had 5 rounds of .357 and 5 of 38 through it. Shoots great and looks new. Comes with everything it did when I bought it new a few weeks ago. I bought this and a Sig .380 and find I have yet to grab the LCR for carry. Just does not serve a purpose for me at this point.
Great gun for carry and fun to shoot with 38 in it. .357 can hurt in the little beast!

Gun looks new and has iwb holster and a speed loader.
Only up for trade now.

Trades considered. Revolvers and pistols only please. .22 revolver, Browning BDA .380, Beretta .380 or 32, CZ 83, CZ 75. Polly guns considered if value is there. pretty much any equal value 9mm, 45, or 40 will be considered. Looking for at least a compact if not smaller. I can add cash if your gun is more valuable.
CHL holders preferred but at least ODL and over 21 required

Last Edited:
Couple pics

lcr 1.jpg

lcr.jpg

Sorry folks I had a person who was wanting this...I was dumb enough to allow a week as they did not live nearby. Fell through. Inbox is cleared out if you sent a message and it was full. If still interested I prefer a trade at this point.

Oh, and by the way, I might buy this, but I shoot right side up, and I guess you shot upside down, so maybe that's why you don't like it???????????????;):(:confused::cool::p:oops::rolleyes:o_O

Haha that cracked me up. Yeah I do shoot like a gangsta. Gotta grow with the times. I would love to do the trade but I believe your rice may be tainted. Too much moisture in a van by the river.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.