JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Closing... not enough interest

Ruger LCR in .357 Mag, with the Trijicon front dot and Hogue grip. Basically looks like new. I put somewhere between 50 to 100 rounds through it, and it was rarely carried since I bought this to carry on hot days and it does not get that hot in PDX.

Comes with:
- Desantis N38 Pocket Holster
- Two HKS 5-round speed loaders and a belt pouch that holds them both
- 20 rounds of Hornady 357 158gr XTP JHP
- 10 rounds of Speer 357 JHP
- 20 rounds of Federal 38 special +P JHP
- 15 rounds of Remington 38 special +P JHP
- Update: found the soft case (see picture)

Price drop: $460 for everything. $430 without the ammo. $410 for the revolver and the case only.

Transfer in a Hillsboro or Beaverton FFL (you pay the fee).

Would trade for
- Non-bubbafied SKS + some cash depending on make and condition.

- Walther P-38 pistol in VG condition
- CZ-75B, cash either way depending on model and condition
- VZ-58 (I'll add cash)

3doyNnT.jpg

gQHl259.jpg

Last Edited:
How's the kick one one of these? Iv been considering the idea of a pocket gun for awhile now. But want something more then a .380.
Iv got a desert eagle .357 mag that's not bad at all. But iv never shot something that caliber that small

Honestly, the kick is significant. You can practice all day long with 38 spl but I would not shoot a full box of 357 mag through this.

I should have new more specific. How's the muzzle flip with it? I'm a pretty good size guy so I'm not too worried about the recoil as long as it's back into me and not 3-5 seconds between follow-up shots

Muzzle flip is no worse than shooting a semi-auto, the bore axis is very low. It is the push back into your palm that can get painful after a couple cylinders of 357 mag.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.