JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So what was your take on it...accurate, sticking cartridges. fit/ finish, grip...I do not expect a complete review, please don't take it that way. Just an overall impression.
Thanks

I didn't have any issues with sticking. Comfortable gun, just not sure of its purpose. Nice option for the ladies I guess, or guys that can't handle the recoil of larger calibers. Accuracy was bad at first, but I quickly learned it was the ammo and not the gun. Groups tightened up with the better brands.

I have 2 of the LCR 22 magnum guns. One for me and one for my wife! I am a believer in the 22 WMR for self defense and am not a guy that can not handle the recoil of a larger caliber! This is an easily concealed safe gun to carry. I have speed loaders for both of them. Both guns shoot flawlessly even though the trigger is a little heavier and longer than I would like. I also have a PMR 30 that I sometimes concealed carry (but that is not what this post is about). I would not hesitate to to use either of these guns in a self defense situation! Just my 22 WMR cents :)

I have 2 of the LCR 22 magnum guns. One for me and one for my wife! I am a believer in the 22 WMR for self defense and am not a guy that can not handle the recoil of a larger caliber! This is an easily concealed safe gun to carry. I have speed loaders for both of them. Both guns shoot flawlessly even though the trigger is a little heavier and longer than I would like. I also have a PMR 30 that I sometimes concealed carry (but that is not what this post is about). I would not hesitate to to use either of these guns in a self defense situation! Just my 22 WMR cents :)

Am also a believer in 22WMR for SD and alternately carry a S&W 351PD AirLite loaded with Hornady Critical Defense 22WMR. I seriously thought about the Ruger LCR 22WMR but went with the S&W-I like the exposed hammer and it's so purdy......

351PDout_zps138bea01.jpg

Not planning on carrying this(except maybe for hiking in the wilderness)but here's S&W Model 51 22WMR with some Hornady rounds:

M51hlstr_zps9d356f1b.jpg

Above w/out the holster:

M51trgt_zpse7328650.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR