JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello Everyone! I would like to trade my Ruger LCP for a larger frame handgun (preferably a 9mm since I have reloads, but no 9mm pistol yet).

This will make a great concealed weapon, but the reason I am no longer interested in it is because my hands are a little too big for this weapon. I love the fact that it is super light and no one ever knows I have it on me due to its size. It was new when I got it, and I placed around 150 rounds through it to break it in and to get a feel for it in case I ever needed to use it. If you are like me and have larger hands though, I do not really recommend it though.

Well, there is one of my babies (named "Midget") up for trade or sale for with a box of Blazer ammo and the Winchester hollowpoints already in the clip. I am not in a REAL need to get rid of it...just trying to find something that will fit my hands better or some extra cash for when I go to Puerto Rico to visit my family next week. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

Last Edited:
It has nickel finish and though there are a few pits in the finish it is in excellent mechanical condition. Four inch barrel and original grips. this gun is made for big hands! I bought it for CW but it is too big. I am looking to trade straight across for LCP. Gun comes with 40+ rounds both 38 and 357. It has leather holster and belt with fast loader/case. I live in Bothell.

It has nickel finish and though there are a few pits in the finish it is in excellent mechanical condition. Four inch barrel and original grips. this gun is made for big hands! I bought it for CW but it is too big. I am looking to trade straight across for LCP. Gun comes with 40+ rounds both 38 and 357. It has leather holster and belt with fast loader/case. I live in Bothell.

Hey Nerd, see you made it online. Good luck!!!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.