JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Ruger LCP that has been sitting in my safe. I got it about a year ago. I thought it would carry it more but it just sits there lonely. I have only shot it one time with no function issues. I did get it used so have no idea what the round count is but no issues, function or cosmetic, to speak of.

Comes with:
-Box and papers
-2 mags. One with pinky extension
-pocket holster
-box of plinking ammo (50)
-box of federal hydra-shocks. (20)

At this time I am only really looking to trade. I also have some PMags and .40 ammo to trade. I can add some cash too.

First on the list if trade items would be a XD .45 Compact. Had one years ago and miss it like heck.
Items I am interested in are:
.22 pistols
.38/.357 revolvers
.45 pistols

Also interested in any other gun related offers.

At this time not really interested in selling it. And please don't ask me for a trade value. It is in great shape and is worth what ever it is worth to you.

Thanks.

The one Non-firearm related trade I would consider is a tool box for the bed of my truck. Has to be a in-bed chest style (not over the rails) and cannot be more than 48" wide.

I will try to post pictures tonight.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.