JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to sell my Ruger LCP as this was my fiance's and she prefers something along the lines of a .38 point and shoot. This is in excellent condition and we maybe have put 18 rounds through it. I got it last year from another member on NWF and it was well cared for and hardly used as well. It's been sitting in the safe pretty much ever since. This does not have a laser so want to be clear on that. But it does come with two 6 round mags (one with the pinky extension), a crossbreed holster, a brand new Blackhawk holster, and two boxes of .380 ammo (20 rounds each.)

We have hardly used this pocket pistol and it's in great shape, just prefer something that's more to her liking. Everyone's different. I am hoping someone can get more use out of this than we have. $400 and it's all yours. I will listen to all offers however. Thanks for looking!
Ruger LCP.jpg
Ruger LCP II.jpg
Ruger LCP III.jpg

Ruger LCP.jpg

Ruger LCP II.jpg

Ruger LCP III.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.