Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger LCP w/ Crimson Trace Laser and Holster - $425

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by RangerEric, Nov 29, 2011.

1. RangerEric

RangerEric Southern Oregon, United States Active Member

***Sorry to all of those that inquired about my pistol and received no response. In the ongoing theme of "RangerEric's Year From Hell", I was involved in a major car accident, and was out of commission for several weeks. Thanks for your understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience.***

Hello all -

Sadly, time for another one of my babies to go to help fund my ongoing divorce. Thanks again, wife.

Ruger LCP with Crimson Trace laser installed. I am the second owner, so unsure on round count, but in very good condition. I have only run maybe 200 rounds through it, never had a failure with ball, FP, or HP ammo. Completely disappears in a pocket or on an ankle, very comfortable all day every day carry piece, but still very comfortable to shoot. Will include two 6 round mags with pinky extensions, an extra flat mag base if I can find it, and a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster. I'm figuring the gun is worth $300, the laser $150, and the holster $25. Asking for $425 obo. Really need to move ASAP, the wolves are knocking at the door.... Thanks guys.

2. RangerEric

Bump. Would $400 obo get this moved?

3. t.huynh

t.huynh vancouver, wa Active Member

Willing to separate the laser?

4. RangerEric

If someone comes along who wants the gun without the laser I would, but I would prefer not to sell the laser first, thanks.

5. Barefoot343

Barefoot343 liberalville Active Member

Pm sent

6. jp1985

jp1985 Linn County, Oregon Active Member

pm sent.

7. porto

porto Oregon New Member

Still available?

8. xuph18cdw

xuph18cdw Salem, Oregon Member

Is this still Available, Must contact me asap as I am getting ready to purchase in the next day or so!!!!! Thanks Cory 503-910-1603

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.