JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Upgraded the trigger and springs in my LCP.. A MUST UPGRADE for everyone who owns an LCP.

I purchased the Mcarbo LCP Spring Kit and Flat Trigger Upgrade Kit along with their Takedown Pin. These parts truly transformed my LCP! Everyone knows the trigger that came from Ruger is absolutely horrible and makes the LCP very difficult to shoot. No longer!

I just installed the Mcarbo parts listed above and instantly noticed an amazing transformation. The trigger is now smooth, trigger take-up is short and the trigger break is crisp. It no longer has that long dreadful long trigger pull. Trigger pull weight was reduced from a measured 6.5 lbs to 4.5 lbs. Last and certainly not least the wide flat trigger is well designed, comfortable along with perfect finger placement. The Mcarbo parts truly transform the LCP into a highly effective shootable pistol.

I just got back from the range and I put 50 rounds through it. Before the Mcarbo upgrade I could never get consistently tight groups and it was frustrating to shot. Tonight I consistently got tight groups for the first time ever it is now fun to shoot. More importantly I am now confident I can defend myself with my LCP and would be able to put the shots where necessary to stop the threat.

IF YOU OWN AN LCP YOU MUST GET THESE PARTS.

Upgraded the trigger and springs in my LCP.. A MUST UPGRADE for everyone who owns an LCP.

I purchased the Mcarbo LCP Spring Kit and Flat Trigger Upgrade Kit along with their Takedown Pin. These parts truly transformed my LCP! Everyone knows the trigger that came from Ruger is absolutely horrible and makes the LCP very difficult to shoot. No longer!

I just installed the Mcarbo parts listed above and instantly noticed an amazing transformation. The trigger is now smooth, trigger take-up is short and the trigger break is crisp. It no longer has that long dreadful long trigger pull. Trigger pull weight was reduced from a measured 6.5 lbs to 4.5 lbs. Last and certainly not least the wide flat trigger is well designed, comfortable along with perfect finger placement. The Mcarbo parts truly transform the LCP into a highly effective shootable pistol.

I just got back from the range and I put 50 rounds through it. Before the Mcarbo upgrade I could never get consistently tight groups and it was frustrating to shot. Tonight I consistently got tight groups for the first time ever it is now fun to shoot. More importantly I am now confident I can defend myself with my LCP and would be able to put the shots where necessary to stop the threat.

IF YOU OWN AN LCP YOU MUST GET THESE PARTS.
Can you only replace the Firing pin spring and the Hammer spring without messing with the Trigger return spring?