JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK, so in addition to getting to know my Saiga rifle a couple days ago, I also played around for the first time with my Ruger LCP. I bought it as a backup pistol, and when I'm carrying light.

The first several mags were targeted at 12 feet. I didn't expect to be dead-on accurate with this gun as the sights are practically nonexistent. However, at 12 feet all rounds landed on the 8½ x 11" sheet of paper.

The fellow who sold it to me was correct in that it's like a firecracker going off in your hand. However, recoil was very manageable with the addition of a Pachmayr slip-on grip for the LCP.

At 25 feet the accuracy really falls off. Although I managed to land all but three rounds on the paper, you can see that there's definitely more spread. This is from 14 shots fired at 25 feet.

There's a surprisingly long trigger pull with this little gun. Definitely had to use the pad of my finger to get the trigger back far enough. It's a close-quarters gun for sure. All-in-all, I really like it for its intended purpose, and I have no problem carrying it daily due it its small size. I'm glad I bought it!

Try Buffalo Bore in that thing. Then it is really a firecracker, but manageable. I couldn't believe how accurate I was with the LCR - strange actually.