Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Ruger LCP package

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by SVT-ROY, Mar 10, 2014.

1. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

Yet again the woman got a new pistol, (G42) yeah I know but it shoots so light. Anyway I'm trying to sell or possibly trade.

I'm the original owner, bought at Tigard fishermans within this last year,less than 10 mags fired, box papers you know all the factory stuffs.

It has an extra 6rd factory magazine,a pocket holster for the pistol and mag, a heavier wolf recoil spring along with factory spring, and a box of target ammo.

With all the extras I would like a little less than I paid just for the gun itself. Im asking for 325 doogaloos.

Possible trades would be 22 mag ammo, AK47 drum, strange cant think of anything else right now.....

20140305_072202.jpg

2. 40calruler

40calruler Lake Oswego Well-Known Member

What is that stainless .380? looks just like the LCP.

3. 40calruler

40calruler Lake Oswego Well-Known Member

BTW I have a feeling 22mag ammo will come in handy to you very soon. People with nice 22mag guns seem to go through a lot of it.

4. SVT-ROY

Oh that's a micro desert eagle 380. Very very reliable pocket pistol. Hard on recoil for a 380 but it's so dam cool looking with a great trigger as well.

I might have to trade some bulk 22lr for 22mag, eeek what did I get myself into!

POSOG likes this.
  5. SVT-ROY

Haven't been able to bump this add yet?.....

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.