JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_0257.JPG IMG_0258.JPG I have a Ruger LCP II for sale. It is brand new besides 5 test shots to make sure the gun functions how it should. It works great. I bought this gun new and it only came with one magazine. I am selling this with 4 extra mags encluding one extended 10 round magazine. For the right price I can also include 2 Howard Leight ear protections that are awesome! I payed $60 for both. I also have a finger print gun safe that I could throw in for the right price. Only asking $280 OBO considering it's practically new and has the extra mags. Also comes with about 40 rounds of ammo. First come first serve, give me an offer and I might just take it. Need to sell quickly as I am taking my daughter to Disneyland on the 10th and need the money to fund it. Thanks for looking! 5035830062

Still have this? If so, you said "it comes with 4 "extra" mags... Does it come with 4 mags TOTAL (as shown in the picture) or 5 mags (the original, plus 4 "extra," but not shown in the picture)?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.