JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$340
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Salem/Keizer
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I purchased this handgun new from Palmetto State Armory less than a year ago. It is very lightly used or handled and is in immaculate condition.

The LCP is a good choice in certain circumstances such as deep carry, backup weapon, or for use by someone with weak hands (why I bought this one to start with, and I have owned a few of these beginning with the original model). I recommend loading it with Stingers.
I am into this for about $425. Asking $340 cash for the package or will consider the trades listed below.

I would consider a trade or partial trade for
  • Mossberg 510 Mini Super Bantam in .410 Bore, prefer the Model 50358 (Black) but would consider the 50355 (Camo)
  • a .22 Youth Rifle (think single shot bolt action or a lever action such as from Henry, Savage, etc), possibly a Henry AR-7.
  • Open to different ideas, please send via PM and not post in the thread. Thinking whatever I get will be given to my grandson, sooner or later....

P1020292.JPG P1020295 (2).JPG

P1020298 (2).JPG P1020297 (2).JPG

P1020293 (2).JPG P1020294 (2).JPG

+/- cash to even a deal

Buyer covers fees for a sale, for a trade we would each cover our own..
Prefer to meet in the Salem/Keizer area but willing to travel to your FFL, along I-5, from Albany as far north as Tualatin.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.