JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello Friends,
I'm selling my Ruger LCP II in .380 ACP. This is a fantastic concealed carry gun that I don't have a need for it. It is best suited for a small framed person or someone who needs to deep carry. I'm large framed and carry a gun for work so I don't fit in either category. Perhaps someone else could get more use out of it. With the 7 round magazine or the magazine extension, I find this gun very comfortable to shoot with my large hands. It has approximately 300 rounds down range with zero malfunction. I have shot a lot of FMJ and some Hornady Critical Defense without issue. I've added the following:

• M-Carbo heavy-duty takedown pin
  • M-Carbo stainless steel guide rod
  • M-Carbo extra power mag release
  • M-Carbo trigger spring kit
  • Galloway Precision Short Stroke Trigger

It comes with four magazines; two 6 round magazines and two 7 round magazines. It comes with all original parts and an IWB holster and magazine carrier. I paid $320 new and spent $200 on parts, magazines, and the holster. Comes with all original parts.

$300 for everything

IMG_6036.jpg IMG_6037.jpg IMG_6038.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.