JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
lnib 15rnds thew it a ruger lcp custom with 2mags ,2 holsters almost 2 boxes of ammo 250 cash DSCF2422.JPG

FYI, these are the ultimate evolution of the original LCP. The sights are excellent and the red trigger is much more than decoration. It changes the whole dynamics of the LCPs notoriously long trigger pull, replacing it with a light and very smooth trigger. It also comes with the sides of the slide polished and a stainless steel guide rod. It's a great carry gun that maintains the small profile and light weight of the original LCP but with vastly better shooting characteristics. It's my wife's everyday carry and one I don't mine throwing in my pocket at any time. This is a killer deal, especially with the ammo provided. GLWS!

FYI, these are the ultimate evolution of the original LCP. The sights are excellent and the red trigger is much more than decoration. It changes the whole dynamics of the LCPs notoriously long trigger pull, replacing it with a light and very smooth trigger. It also comes with the sides of the slide polished and a stainless steel guide rod. It's a great carry gun that maintains the small profile and light weight of the original LCP but with vastly better shooting characteristics. It's my wife's everyday carry and one I don't mine throwing in my pocket at any time. This is a killer deal, especially with the ammo provided. GLWS!
thxs makes me want to keep, but its a 1911 that's on the way

I had two of them. My wife kept hers and I sold mine and bought a new S&W Performance Center ported Shield in .45. So I understand the issue. Still, somebody should buy yours quickly at that price. Good luck.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.