JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Ruger LCP 2 in good condition with 2 mags (can't remember if it comes with 1 or 2 from the factory). Also has wolff recoil spring and stock recoil spring. Is also wearing Talon grips at the moment Trigger and accuracy are excellent, and has fed a variety of hollow points for me. Asking $175, you pay transfer ;)

Will have pics up soon as I can take some! Just looks like an lcp 2 :D

I have a Ruger LCP 2 in good condition with 2 mags (can't remember if it comes with 1 or 2 from the factory). Also has wolff recoil spring and stock recoil spring. Is also wearing Talon grips at the moment Trigger and accuracy are excellent, and has fed a variety of hollow points for me. Asking $175, you pay transfer ;)

Will have pics up soon as I can take some! Just looks like an LCP 2 :D
If its in pristine condition and you'll take $150, I'll buy it. ASAP. let me know, Richard

Will have pics up soon as I can take some! Just looks like an lcp 2 :D

If this is still for sale, let me know and i want to buy it. Richard

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.