Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR Ruger LC9s

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by LaserMan, Jan 30, 2015.

1. LaserMan

LaserMan Eugene, OR Active Member

Ruger LC9S.jpg

This is a lightly used LC9s, maybe 50-75 rounds fired. It is not the Pro version, it has a safety but the magazine disconnect has been removed (I will provide the disconnect parts so you can re-install if you are so inclined.)
    Comes with:
    Crimson Trace LG-412 Laser Guard.
    6 Magazines
    DeSantis Stealth Pro IWB/OWB holster
    DeSantis pocket holster
    Tagua leather IWB/OWB holster
    Magazine loader

I have about $804 into it and will entertain any reasonable offers. I would only consider trading for something like a SW or Kimber 9mm 1911 that is either brand new or close to it, maybe an Ultra Carry II. If I'm trading for something more expensive I have cash to go with it if necessary.

I am an FFL so I would have to do a 4473 with a background check - for $750 I'll include that in the price, otherwise it's $10 and no charge for the transfer.

I would prefer to sell FTF in Eugene but can ship to an FFL for the additional cost of the shipping charges.

I don't have any pictures but if you are serious about it I'll take some and either email or post them.

edit: Forgot to add that I have my FFL because I do laser engraving on firearms, I'm not a dealer.

Ruger LC9S.jpg

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  2. Nick Burkhardt

Nick Burkhardt NE Oregon Well-Known Member

Interested in the used pistol and magazines, but not the laser. I'd have to see a picture of the holsters, but definitely do not have $750 for the whole package.

3. LaserMan

LaserMan Eugene, OR Active Member

Thanks for the interest, but I don't want to break it up, especially the laser.

4. tbeetham

tbeetham washougal wa. Member

Ide like just the laser if you want to sell him the rest?