JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a lightly used LC9s, maybe 50-75 rounds fired. It is not the Pro version, it has a safety but the magazine disconnect has been removed (I will provide the disconnect parts so you can re-install if you are so inclined.)
Comes with:
Crimson Trace LG-412 Laser Guard.
6 Magazines
DeSantis Stealth Pro IWB/OWB holster
DeSantis pocket holster
Tagua leather IWB/OWB holster
Magazine loader

I have about $804 into it and will entertain any reasonable offers. I would only consider trading for something like a SW or Kimber 9mm 1911 that is either brand new or close to it, maybe an Ultra Carry II. If I'm trading for something more expensive I have cash to go with it if necessary.

I am an FFL so I would have to do a 4473 with a background check - for $750 I'll include that in the price, otherwise it's $10 and no charge for the transfer.

I would prefer to sell FTF in Eugene but can ship to an FFL for the additional cost of the shipping charges.

I don't have any pictures but if you are serious about it I'll take some and either email or post them.

edit: Forgot to add that I have my FFL because I do laser engraving on firearms, I'm not a dealer.

Ruger LC9S.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in the used pistol and magazines, but not the laser. I'd have to see a picture of the holsters, but definitely do not have $750 for the whole package.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.