JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
11/21/22 Update:
In addition to the Ruger LC9S shown in this ad, I am also selling a Rock Island FS Standard 1911 in 45acp Bersa Thunder 380! I will add more pictures and details later today, but all the firearms are in good condition and work perfectly!

Price are as follows:

Ruger LC9S: 200$
Bersa Thunder 380: 200$
Rock Island 1911: 350$

Buy the remaining two firearms together for 300$!

Looking to sell my Ruger LC9S that I acquired earlier this year. It has right around 300 rounds through it and has functioned perfectly well. The fiber optic sights work great and it is surprisingly accurate.

The only reason I am looking to sell is because I have a tendency to grip the pistol in such a way that my right thumb knuckle will activate the slide stop as the pistol returns from recoil (thus causing a premature slide-lock). It only happens occasionally, but as I wanted to set this up as a CC piece, I sadly have to abandon it!

As you can see in the pictures, this includes lots of extras:

-Three 7-round magazines with the pinky extensions
-One 9-round magazine
-A Ruger brand IWB "Sticky Holster" which works surprisingly well
-A Hogue rubber grip-sleeve (which, for me at least, makes the pistol fit much more comfortably in the hand)

Please be aware that this is the model with a manual safety and a magazine-disconnect safety!

Asking for 200$ cash, face-to-face only. Buyer pays FFL transfer fees. I live in the Hillsboro area but am willing to travel (within reason) to an FFL of your preference. PM me with any questions!

RugerLC9S (1).jpg RugerLC9S (2).jpg RugerLC9S (3).jpg RugerLC9S (4).jpg RugerLC9S (5).jpg RugerLC9S (6).jpg RugerLC9S (7).jpg RugerLC9S (8).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: