JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi there!
Great gun. Excellent for concealed carry, keeping the weight light when backpacking, etc.
I just decided to get one that fit my large hands better.
I took it on some backpacking trips in the padded case so there are some shine spots on edges where the bluing was rubbed. Has never been fired. So, other than the rubbed bluing on the edges it is "from the factory".
Factory white dot sites. Pinky extension and flat plate both included.
$350 OBO that I find acceptable - cash. Firearms transfer to be paid by buyer. No low ball offers. I am not in a hurry.
Kydex holster is brand new (not included in price). I got it right before deciding to change handguns. Separately available for $50 or I will try to return for one that fits my new gun.
Salem. Not wishing to travel but up to 60 miles might be negotiable.

IMG_1467.jpeg IMG_1468.jpeg IMG_1469.jpeg IMG_1470.jpeg IMG_1471.jpeg IMG_1472.jpeg IMG_1473.jpeg IMG_1474.jpeg IMG_1465.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.