JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
THIS ITEM SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE! THANKS FOR LOOKING!

I'm selling my Ruger LC9. Bought it about four months ago brand new. It's a great concealed carry gun. I take it all over the place in my pocket, never gets noticed. It holds 7+1 rounds, it shoots anything you put in it without question and it does the trick. Doesn't hurt to shoot like some whiners complain about, and it does the trick. I've put around 250 rounds or so through it for break in and general practice.

You can look up reviews online, but you'll either know what it is or not.

Face to face sale. Oregon drivers license. Significant preference for Oregon Concealed Carry. You have no reason to own this gun if you don't intend to conceal carry, it's really built for carrying..

LOOKING TO TRADE FOR A GLOCK 27!!!! I have cash on my end as well. Buds Gun Shop and everywhere else online has them for $399 cash price, so i think valuing my gun at $349 is pretty damn safe. I will sell for that value as well and I'm quite firm on price. It's a damn good gun and very reliable. I won't sell for less I'll just keep it.

Ruger-LC9.jpg

Handgun is still available BUT I'm putting this sale on hold for a week.

I took it out to shoot yesterday as I wanted to do something with my hour of good daylight after work. I went shooting, and my groupings slowly started to become ridiculously off... and that's when I noticed the front sight was completely loose and you could with a mild amount of force move the front sight side to side. I googled the issue and apparently it's common on some of the earlier Ruger LC9s. Ruger now sends the LC9 out with the front sight staked. They're sending me a complete brand new front slide with the sight staked on it, so this gun will be even better off at that point as the sight will be proper and the gun itself will have newer parts on it (not that this was old by any means, heh).

I intend to get the new slide, fire it through a box of ammo (50 times) to make sure everything is kosher, and then if it is all legitimate I will resume sale.

I'm not sure I follow... why would you buy a gun knowing the front sight is messed up and yet in one week it will be fixed?

I wouldn't sell it for less since this time next week I'll have a brand new slide for the Gun... so... help me understand what you're proposing here exactly?

Bump...

One person is in line waiting for this item when the slide returns.... but people bail all the time, so if you want to jump in line let me know. I'm available after thanksgiving and the new slide with staked sight should be here by then!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.