JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ruger LC9 with Lasermax SPF

Manufacturer: Ruger
Model #: LC9 (Compact 9MM Pistol) W/ LaserMax Laser
Type: Semi-Automatic Pistol
Finish: Blue
Stock: Black Glass-Filled Nylon Frame
Sights: Adjustable 3-Dot/LaserMax Centerfire
Barrel Length: 3.12"
Overall Length: 6"
Weight: 17.10 oz
Caliber: 9MM
Capacity: 7+1
Action: Double Action Only
# of Mags: 1
Chokes:
Packaging:
Receiver:
Chamber:
Muzzle:
Features: Magazine Disconnect, Loaded Chamber Indicator
Trigger Guard Mnted Laser W/ Ambidextrous Switch

I am a FFL (OKII GUNS)

I appreciate the advice. Unfortunately, you didn't see that I did have a price listed when I posted the ad. Out of courtesy for the buyer it was removed.

I think a pm with a comment painting me in a negative light would be received better, considering you didn't see it correctly posted before.

*It seems someone else likes your comment, which again reaffirms my position that due to your lack of information. It has now caused others to find my profesional business dealing reprehensible.

once a item is sold there is a proper way to take down ad not just remove the price not trying to be negative. Just making sure the site stays like it is. we do not want to flips through a bunch of empty ads to find a real for sale ad

I agree, but I felt it would be better to leave it till I receive the funds and then properly close the ad. I have seen others do this same thing often.
It will be "closed", without bumping it.

You will also see the it is "sold PENDING funds"., ie not officially sold as of yet.

Again thank you. I'm no longer going to extend this convo. This is a classified forum. If you would like to add more. Please PM me. I'm sure others would appreciate it as well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.