1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger LC9 with 3 mags, pics up thanks to comment

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by 40calruler, Jan 31, 2014.

1. 40calruler

40calruler Lake Oswego Well-Known Member

Traded for this and although I like the size and the accuracy for such a small gun that I can get a full grip on and fit in the pocket I am needing to pay medical bills from recent unfortunate circumstances. The gun has around 375 through it as the original owner put 300 and I have put 75 with no issues even trying all different forms of ammo. Trigger and recoil are much better than I had expected when I got this. Perfect pocket or IWB gun with a little more comfort knowing you have 9mm in there rather than a .380 in this size. I forget its on me when I carry either way. Shows some carry wear but not beat up by any means.
    All original items with factory box and total of 3 mags. I will get picks up when I can as the site keeps saying my pics are too large although it used to accept all of my iphone pics.

325 cash with 50rds of fmj. As always I want to see Oregon ID and have a bill of sale for my personal records. I do not want to sell this but I am asking a very fair price with 3 mags and ammo so please do not waste either of our time with ridiculous offers.
  2. bennett91

bennett91 salem Member

Good deal--I have had the picture issue before. I think if you go into your settings and clear out any old pictures from previous postings it will let you post them again. Good luck
  3. Jbear1

Jbear1 Portland Area Active Member

4. gryghin

gryghin Beaverton Active Member

2nd Dibs...Let me know if this falls through.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.