JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New and unfired Ruger KP89 with 2 15 round magazines, box, and papers. I bought this a while back and never shot it. It's just too big for my hands.

(SEE PICTURES BELOW)

I'm looking for something a little smaller, nothing specific at this time. I'm wide open to offers. The worst that happens is that I keep it in the safe.

I would also consider some rifles. I would really like a Ruger 10/22mag, but those are getting a little hard to find (and expensive).

Was fooling around taking pictures of another gun and took a couple more of this one. I never liked the red background in the other pictures anyway.

Andy

Would you be interested in a 10/22 w/ 30rd mag, 2ea 10rd mags. bull barrel, modified trigger, scope , sys stock, case, maybe a little cash?

if so i can send pics .. thanks

Already have one with a Volquartsen carbon fiber barrel and Hogue stock. Thanks though!

I may know someone who might want it. Send brand info and selling price to me in a PM if you don't want to post it here.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.