JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ruger K10/22-22, Stainless with 22" barrel (10/22)
Looking for one of these...

***SPM*** Ruger K10/22-22, Stainless with 22" barrel (10/22) FS - Georgia Outdoor News Forum ....................the link to this posting is 2yrs old!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

""I don't know what the SPM thing is.
It was part of the link address.
Is your rifle New in Box?
Thanks for the reply ""
===========

No, I would have mention that and that is not mentioned in the post ! But it is like new in the box and if I had the factory packing, price would be higher since that 'stuff' is usually impossible to find, let alone the original buyer keeping those...

So? Its a picture, description and, price of a rifle I'm looking for.

If the price is 'fair', I'm open to offers.

For some reason you feel compelled to 'pickapart' this ad*****

Theres a 'Gun Show' today >>>http://www.northwestfirearms.com/showthread.php?t=47048
Who knows maybe I'll find one there.
-------------------------

****Nope, you concern for NIB, is sorta 'after' the original post...that is all I was alluding to!

If you want to PM youR email address I will send you pictures of these 10/22", stainlss models w/22" barrels and you can pic... after 40+ yrs of gun shows I don't spend my $$$ on STUFF only on INVESTMENTS!
Going to my 100+th gun show...talk w/you later.

I'm Looking for a Wal-Mart Stainless 22" barrel K10/22 by Ruger.
These where made just for WalMart (or so I've been told)
See the OP for a LINK to the rifle and price I'm willing to pay
PM me with what you have!
Thanks for looking!

I sent you a message/email, with my asking price which included ship/ins...did you get it?

Good luck in your quest...

I have 3 of these.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top