JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello Shooters!

Here is another item in my collection that I would like to let go - a Ruger Hawkeye African model in 375 Ruger. I believe this is the first African series Ruger has done. I bought this new and it remains as such. It has not been fired and I never bought ammo for it. Selling to reduce collection and calibre selection. Somehow, the barrel was abraised under the muzzle, as pictured. Otherwise in great shape.

Price: $800.

No firearm trades. Partial trades for ammo in calibres: 9mm Luger, 44 mag, 6.5x55 Swede, 9.3x62 mauser, 270 winchster, 357 SIG. Buyer pays transfer.

Any questions, please ask.
IMG_20191019_194446.jpg IMG_20191019_200502.jpg IMG_20191019_200404.jpg IMG_20191019_200311.jpg IMG_20191019_194253.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I really do understand. There is a rifle listed here that I want and the deal is good, but in 2020, I semi-promised myself not to buy anymore without first selling or trading. Plus, I want some smithing done, too.

I really do understand. There is a rifle listed here that I want and the deal is good, but in 2020, I semi-promised myself not to buy anymore without first selling or trading. Plus, I want some smithing done, too.
Too bad you don't want trades lol

That is because I do not have a want/ need for another handgun. I have a specific want of a bolt gun proofed to 5.56 NATO/ 223. I have many guns but not this.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.