JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The .308 Win. chambered Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle features Mini-14-style ghost sights, forward scope rail (for a scope-style scope), 10 round box magazine and a 16.5″ long threaded barrel with a Mini-14 flash hider.

I have actually only put rougly 15 rounds down the pipe and it shoots like a dream but, it went back into the safe. Factory scope mounts are in the box as are all of the owners manuals. I don't see any blemishes on the beautiful green stock. Comes with the factory 10 round mag.

No extras just what it came with at purchase. The price is what I paid for the rifle. and have the receipt to show. It was a purchased on a whim for a new hunting setup but I'm sticking with my old faithful.

The two color pics are what's for sale. This rifle is as close as you can be to flawless and new in the box without the price of what they cost today. Yes paperwork is required.

Thank you for looking.

scout2.JPG

I'm not really sure, I usually throw that on there in case somebody has something I think sounds interesting. So if you have something that's not interesting you any longer put it on the table and I'll consider it. Thanks for your interest.

Mark

How about an AR-15 pistol in .223. It has only had about 340 rounds down the barrel.
Let me know
Skidder

Good morning:
Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, but, I was out of town. When the camera lady is awake I will take some photos of my stuff and send them to you.
Thanks
Larry

Here is what they look like. See if there is one you like. They are all Anderson receivers with DPMS parts. All are .223.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks
Larry

Hello I have a AR PISTOL 5.56 NATO chambered Bushmaster Lower/LpK , 10 inch barrel 1/7 twist (Smith and Wesson), Palmetto upper, with I believe an Aim point Red dot id be interested in trading. Shoots nice, just realized I'm not an AR 15 pistol fan , I like full rifles. Anyways let me know if this interest you.

17919024_388164454910213_1580123751_n.jpg 17918793_388164404910218_1392528289_n.jpg 17909282_388164444910214_1358667338_n.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.