JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a like new GP100 .357 with the rare 5" barrel. All stainless with the Hogue rubber grips. Also comes with one speed loader and all of the stuff that came in the box. I am the original owner, and have shot about 400 rds thru it.

FTF in the Vancouver area with your valid DL and CPL and a bill of sale for my records. Can meet at a PDX area FFL if need be.

Pics up tonight after I get home, but it looks like all the other ones out there.
No trades at this time.

$600

I have a like new GP100 .357 with the rare 5" barrel. All stainless with the Hogue rubber grips. Also comes with one speed loader and all of the stuff that came in the box. I am the original owner, and have shot about 400 rds thru it.

FTF in the Vancouver area with your valid DL and CPL and a bill of sale for my records. Can meet at a PDX area FFL if need be.

Pics up tonight after I get home, but it looks like all the other ones out there.
No trades at this time.

$600

Very interested in this gun. Check your inbox.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.