JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
150 rounds ammo down the pipe. Ruger .357 Magnum GP 100 4" with Hogue Monogrip. With all original stuff (case, lock, papers), Uncle Mikes Over Shoulder Tactical Holster and 50-rounds of ammo. $390 OBO . You will notice the round count went up and the price down since the last post , this is because I took it to the range this weekend and myself and some friend shot two boxes through it) Price drop reflects more in line (apparently I have been told by forum members) "blue book" for used GP 100.

if u ever are going to be in the seattle area i would buy it. or possibly meet half way. probably not worth it for u unless u were already going to head this way. anyways, no prob either way

you guys in the same state, cant you just ship face to face so to speak with only shipping charges? after payment clears? i would buy it but with shipping, ffl, and background check, almost equals new from local dealer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.