JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***UPDATE!!***
*** I'LL BE TRAVELING FROM THE NEWPORT AREA TO THE PORTLAND AREA AND BACK, THIS SATURDAY MORNING & AFTERNOON, 5-11-19. IF YOU ARE ALONG THE WAY OR IN SAID AREAS, I CAN SWING OFF I5 OR TAKE AN ALTERNATE ROUTE IF NEED BE TO MEET WITH THIS REVOLVER PACKAGE!
PLEASE READ THE REST OF THE AD FOR DETAILS.***

This is a new in the box, un-fired, Stainless Ruger GP100 with the 4.2 inch barrel, adjustable sights, and Hogue rubber grip.

It will come with the original case/papers/lock, several boxes of ammo including both .357 Magnum hollow points and .38 Special round nose, a holster and a .50 cal can to put it all in.

I am willing to drive to meet (within reason) at an FFL that is convenient for both of us, I am also willing to cover partial or both parties fees (as long as they are also within reason).

I am asking $600 for everything mentioned. I feel this is fair considering what I am offering here and am somewhat firm at that price. I am NOT interested in trades. If you are interested, please PM me on here. Thank you for your time and have a nice day!
20190504_202008.jpg
20190504_202026.jpg
20190504_202354.jpg

Last Edited:
I would still have mine if a pair of classic S & W SS revolvers hadn't 'fallen in my lap' !
GLWS!
Yeah kinda tough to blame ya there! :p

I would sell one of my kids before I sold my GP. My favorite handgun of the collection. Sorry you have to do it, but GLWS :(
Yeah it's kind of a crappy situation but sometimes ya gotta sacrifice to help get out of the hole :(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.