JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_4706.JPG IMG_4707.JPG IMG_4705.JPG IMG_4703.JPG

SOLD -
To someone who was willing to do the transfer legally through a FFL

It's the .357 magnum/.38 special model. Stainless satin finish, 3" barrel, and Hogue grips.

Bought it for my wife and I think it was just too much for her, she never even shot it. It's spent it's time in my safe.

I'm getting divorced so I'm letting it go. Will take $425 or I'll consider a trade for a compact or subcompact semi auto. Prefer Glocks but open to other offers.

Comes with two speedloaders and a 50 round box of PMC Blazer jhp.
Buyer pays fees.

I've gotten a ton of interest in just a day, but I'm ONLY willing to do this transfer through a licensed FFL. No other way. Please don't contact me asking to meet somewhere with cash and do this illegally. I'm trying to abide by the law here.
Also, this is basically a brand new gun and I feel the price is very fair. So having said that, the price is also FIRM. I'm in no rush to sell it.
So please only contact me if you are willing to pay the full asking price and do the transfer legally. Any other offer won't be responded to. I've spent the day responding to low offers and illegal transfers.
Sorry but it's not worth breaking the law for.

Thank you for looking

Last Edited:
View attachment 368644 View attachment 368645 View attachment 368643 View attachment 368646 I have a mint condition, never been fired Ruger GP100 for sale or trade.

It's the .357 magnum/.38 special model. Stainless satin finish, 3" barrel, and Hogue grips.

Bought it for my wife and I think it was just too much for her, she never even shot it. It's spent it's time in my safe.

I'm getting divorced so I'm letting it go. Will take $425 or I'll consider a trade for a compact or subcompact semi auto. Prefer Glocks but open to other offers.

Comes with two speedloaders and a box of PMC Blazer fmj .357 and a box of .38
Buyer pays fees

Thank you for looking

I'd take it if your ffl could arrange a transfer to mine. I'm in Indiana.

Sounds good. I appreciate it! If it doesn't work out, then that's just how it goes. I would love to have that gun and hate to miss the opportunity, but life will happen how it will. Again, thanks for looking into it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.