Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Ruger GP100 .357 6" Barrel Stainless

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by armedredneck, Oct 19, 2012.

1. armedredneck

armedredneck Oregon Active Member

Selling my GP100. Not sure of the round count. I am the third owner as far as I know. I've put maybe 200 rounds through her. Honestly, this is the most accurate pistol I have ever shot. I hate to get rid of it. I may not. I've got my eyes on something else right now though and this one's been selected to fund the new toys.

I was easily hitting soda cans at 75 yards with it. I really like the sights. Big and easy to find quickly. Just a really nice straight shooting .357. Again, kinda torn on this one so it's only going for the asking price. No low-balls. But I think it's priced decently to begin with.

$500 cash. I am willing to consider trades. Let me know what you have but this is being sold to help fund his/hers .22 cal HK MP5's. If you got one of those and you want to trade, hit me up. I'd also consider a Glock 26 or 19.

IMG_2633.jpg
    IMG_2632.jpg
    IMG_2631.jpg
    IMG_2630.jpg

2. armedredneck

Why does photobucket suck so much?!!

3. armedredneck

IMG_2633.jpg

4. armedredneck

I'm having a real hard time with photobucket and pics. If you want more pics pm me your email and I'll send them.

5. slawekusa

slawekusa Portland New Member

$ 400 cash for your 357 portland

6. armedredneck

Nope sorry. Just sold anyway. Gun is gone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.